9.25.2011

Holy Guacamole!

Has it really been a couple years since I've blogged? Geesh....this motherhood gig is more time-consuming than I thought. Here are my two years in a nut shell.

I lost 100 pounds.
I was featured in Women's Health Magazine highlighting my weight loss.
I became a personal trainer.
I finally bought my kick-ass Nikon DSLR.
I am venturing into family and child photography.
I have lost friends.
I have gained better friends.
I have wanted to kill my husband via a slow and painful method.
I have loved my husband so much I thought my heart would burst.
I have enjoyed being a "stay at home mommy" to my baby cubs.
I have felt inadequate for not holding a "real" job.
I decided I wanted a third baby.
I changed my mind on wanting a third baby after a day spent with my two neanderthals.
I now dye my hair from necessity rather than vanity.
I blame my kids and husband for necessity of hair dye.
I am an extreme couponer.
I sent my firstborn to preschool. ***sniff sniff***

But hopefully the most significant thing I've done in the past few years is be a great wife, nurturing mommy, stellar friend, and formidable foe.

Hope you're ready for more MJ...I'm back baby, and ready to blog away!

No comments:

Post a Comment